Sacred Walker & her team of highly trained trainers offer specialized wellness retreats and trainings grounded in stress management, self-care, transformative leadership, and other consulting services tailored to your organization’s unique needs. We specialize in human service agencies that offer direct service to people with high exposure to stress and violence. We specialize in offering practical, innovative & creative solutions to help today’s helpers- that has been proven to work!
Are you seeking support for team to run more cohesively? Are you ready to transform stress at work in order that your company may increase productivity and thrive? I call this pain to power transformation.
The following training is an example of a stress management training conducted at your company’s premises or at a venue arranged by Kuumba Health Institute.
Stress management workshop In this one-day workshop, participants will learn to:
- Define Stress
- Learn what impact stress can have on your health
- Learn to recognize the physical, psychological and behavioral signs of stress
- Learn to recognize the danger signals of stress
- Identify the sources of your current stressors and stress levels in your life
- Identify your personality type and its relationship to stress
- Identify work stress
- Manage and prevent work stress
- Identify various ways to manage and prevent stress effectively
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Cope better with major life events
- Create an action oriented vision as a team of supporting thriving leaders as a team
7 positive impacts of Organizational Wellness & Leadership Services
- Improves your ability to motivate employees
- Lessen opportunity for decreases in productivity
- Improves your ability to lead
- Allows the meeting of deadlines
- Reduces possibilities of workplace conflicts
- Strengthens communication process
- Improves your ability to develop teamwork and team building
Our Training saves your company money and support the following efforts:
- Healthier employees spend fewer days away from work due to illness, saving the company thousands of dollars on down time and temp help. Wellness programs also alleviate depression and help employees manage their time and stress levels, which contribute to productivity loss.
- On-site employee wellness programs reduce overall absenteeism by 19%, resulting in a savings of $264 per employee, per year.
- Employees participating in wellness programs take 70% fewer sick days than those opting out of wellness. (Source: WELCOA)
REDUCED HEALTH CARE CLAIMS
- Preventable illness makes up 70% of all health care claims. Many of these claims are linked to health habits, which could be corrected through the implementation of a health promotion program. Yoga is the perfect healthy and affirming first-step for people of ALL activity levels, and it is one of our key offerings! (Source: WELCOA)
- The good news: Employees who exercise as little as once a week incur health costs 1/2 to 1/3 lower than those who don’t.
REDUCED EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
- Company sponsored wellness programs send a message to employees that management values their work and their well-being, which leads to content employees who are less restless to leave. The healthier and happier the work force, the less a company has to spend on hiring and training new personnel.
- The annual turnover rate for wellness program participants of the Canada Life Assurance Company of Toronto was 1.8%, compared to the company-wide average of 18%. (Source: American Journal of Health Promotion)
IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY & MORALE
Worker productivity is a key factor in a successful business. Corporate wellness programs have boosted the profitability of organizations through improved productivity and employee morale. Union Pacific Railroad found that 80% of its workers believed the company’s exercise program helped to increase their productivity and 75% felt that regular exercise was helping them to concentrate better at work. (Source: Incentive Magazine)In your consultation you will have a choice from this rich menu:
- Creative: Utilize Creative Arts for Upliftment
- Transformative: Shift Stress Patterns of auto pilot to auto peace.
- Supports Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Team building and relational
- Assessing the past to build a legacy for a thriving future
Additional perks include:
- Voice development
- Confidence building
- Healing Arts
- Stress reduction techniques
- Health coaching
- Interfaith chaplaincy
- Pastoral Care
- Compassionate ministry of presence
- Supports stress management skill building
- Think outside the box creatively
- Healing Arts helps you meet the demands of leadership
- Supports the ability to interact with arts and play in a different way to create something new
- Develops relationships and strengthens healthier ways of relating- reducing in-fighting
- Supports trust building
- Multi sensory learning: Auditory, Kinesthetic, Tactile, and Visual Learning Tools
- Keeps Staff Thoroughly Engaged
- Have FUN & Much more